Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monthly Test (JULY)

I'm not kidding. I'm going to have SPM already, and yet my beloved school is giving us a test....it's probably as relevant as a box of matches on the moon.

But, I still have to take it seriously. Cause, even though it's just a midget compared to SPM, it still matter. Cause it will be in my report slip and most importantly, I'll get heavy bombardment from my parents if I don't do well.

Frankly I think it's pointless.Look, there's 118 more days till SPM and yet we are stuck with a test which WILL definitely not be looked-in when applying for college. They'll look at your "more-important-but-not-as-compared-to-SPM" trials in enrolling you in their college and thus, paying them your leg & hands for your tuition fees.

But, if God can still pay attention to a "petty" like me, shouldn't I be treating my test as the same too?I mean, I'll just one in a BILLION on earth, and yet he gave his only son Jesus to die for me cause I meant the whole world to him.In fact, I am ashamed for not only me, but for mankind. He gave it all(literally) for us to be in heaven and yet many people still reject him, some go as far as saying that the cruxification never happened. Sad.

So, I'll do my part and give my best to my test.Although it won't matter much, at least I "run the race" for him and see what there is in store for me.

No comments: