Tuesday, July 14, 2009

English Week

Probably my most satisfied week ever in school, even though at the expense of my studies.But hey, it's just one week only, so what?

First Day.

I had to give a 5 minute speech on that day. Well, it wasn't so bad, i did manage to get a few to chuckle. But I still can't get over the fact that both my friends PPK me. =.=

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Malaysianairlines_b747-400_9m-mpj_arp.jpg/800px-Malaysianairlines_b747-400_9m-mpj_arp.jpg
(The airline they used.Hey, at least it didn't crash..)
Then today,they "unintentionally" leaked that someone said that they PPK me. Come on, it's your fault for not getting up early or setting the alarm at the wrong time.Why put the blame on me pointing out your mistakes? The irony is that these people like to pinpoint mistakes in everything: People, organizations, Politicians....you name it,they have an library in their mind dedicated to being just plain critical .

Besides, I need something to make people laugh. XD

After that, it was the scrabble competition. I'm Form 5, so I don't get to play =(

But nevertheless, I had a fun time. We get to walk around, laughing at people who had great tiles to put BINGO's or nice places to put 3-letter words that can score 30+ points.( I mean it)


2nd Day


Also known as today.

The scrabble competition ends today with 3 games of King Of The Hill, if you have no idea what's that. Surely you never playes HALO before.

http://hce.halomaps.org/images/files/lg/ACF530.jpg
(Warning: Hysterical laughter may occur followed by a
state of sorriness for the doom of mankind. )

It's basically position #1 vs #2, #3 vs #4, #5 vs #6....you get the idea.The most interesting part(Or rather the lack of it) of the format is that sometimes #1 can play #2 for alot of times.I been to 3 days competition and the #1 played against #2....... 7 times.

Man, to think that I couldn't even last 3 games with the same person.

***********
3rd Day

Elocution day.And also the Spelling Bee competition.

It was fun looking at people misspelling words. XD

Then it was the elocution. Me and Sakthi were the only reprentatives for our class.

He got 3rd. I WAS CHAMPION!!! XD Thanks alot to my mum for helping me in choosing a topic and God that make it happened. =)

No comments: