Monday, July 27, 2009

Friends for Sale Poem. =.='

In order to publicize myself so that everyone will "buy" me. I created an impromptu poem to attract people. Not sure they bought me because of the poem, or my good looks or just that they want to have fun buying me as their pet. =.=' I hope it's not the latter.

I use to play hide and seek,
but that does not mean I'm meek.
I'm crazy over Facebook,
it got me on the hook.

My price may be more than a triple,
but that's because of Mrs. Pineapple. (That's Tze Yen btw =P)
I write with right,I kick with my left,
I have a friend whom I call What-The-Ef!! (Wei Teng Wei Teng.... XD)

A man like you seems like a nice person,
but you can never be that handsome.
A crowd,You may gather with your beauty,
but compared to my mother, you're look like your ninety.

I'm have great friends whom I trust dearly,
cause I appreciate them truly.
So if you want to know them more closely,
BUY ME BUY ME with my heart I say sincerely!!


Opinions?? :D

No comments: