Sunday, May 4, 2008

My super "sweet" 16...

I don't know about "sweet" lah,but nevertheless it was a great celebration...

So,on 1/5/2008,I organized an outing,(no pictures though,sry,having too much fun to bother taking)It was held in Queensbay and many ppl came including Li Ji,Yun Jie,Wai Yin,Jo Yee,Liang Fu and Adrian Hong.Saik Ian joined in later.

I reached Queensbay at 11.pm so it was kinda boring,then Li Ji came.So,we went skating for a while until Adrian Hong came..but he.....well....let me put it in a nicer way....he...***king came 1 hour late!He said he will arrive at 11.30...but on came at 12.30.......ahh...what the heck?At least his here...

We went to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch(Yun Jie recommended it)and all I can say is that Li Ji's pocket just got a very huge hole!XD

After that,we went walking until the main highlight of the day,IronMan!!!Image:Ironmanposter.JPG

I booked tickets on the previous day,so the good seats were in my wallets...literally...one hiccup came by,we forgot about Liang Fu!!He was buying something when we went in....it was quite embarrassing....for him and me!!

At least the show was good,Robert Downey Jr. really is THE actor for this role.He really protrayed Tony Stark as an asshole that we could laugh at..lol...and he gets to drive an AudiR8!!!!What an @sshole!!a lucky one....
His suit is also very nice to look at,I like how the metal shines(although not for long)and the colour scheme is not only similar but also a lot better!!

So,I got a few presents fromWai Yin,Yun Jie,Saik Ian and Wei Lun.

This is what Wai Yin& Yun Jie gave me:


(a EX wallet!I like the design and colour)

This is what Saik Ian gave me:



(Now this can be handy!:D)

Last but not least Wei Lun:


What??A lollipop??Seriously....but I kinda like the flavor...it's grape,not too sweet and not too boring.Nevertheless...guess why he bought it?Find it out yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK.. let me tell u.. I know the answer.. Because u said Madonna new album sux.. rite??