Friday, May 9, 2008

I couldn't care any more...

By the time you have read this post,the SMK Hamid Khan team...who got 2nd in the penang qualifiers,has been disallowed to take part in the nationals for some reasons that I think will be as convincing as Pooh Bear saying he has taken many gym lessons.

I don't know what to you,they say it was costly to send us to KL.Well,I look at a report that was printed for countless people and they spent RM1000 for a music society band.And guess what,they never even taken part in any competitions!!

Also,they say that for 3 years they send a scrabble team there and they won't nothing.Well,how about our Volleyball team and Football team?The so called "pet project" of the school looks like it has been caged up and.....this years competition was disastrous.They never even qualify for regions.

And the third thing is...wait there isn't!!!I don't know what he has gotten any more words to say but nevertheless,I couldn't care any more.But even if I defected,she can propagate anyone and take over us.Anyway,let God show us the way,cause right now I'm lost.

SO MUCH FOR SMK HAMID KHAN'S VISION TO BE "SEKOLAH CEMERLANG" BY 2010!

No comments: