Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged(Alternate Version..)

??:You got tagged!

A@r0n:What??Let's see...I got tagged by...

Kabian,
Adele,
Soo Chian,
Adrian.

??:That's right.

A@r0n:Lol,looks like 1 person is not enough...

??:Like they say:
1's a little,
2's a company,
3's a crowd,
4's a freaking tagging battalion!!

A@r0n:What I'm Supposed to do?

??:Tell us 8 Random facts about yourself.

A@r0n:Ok,that sounds easy,anything else?

??:Shut up and do the freaking thing!

A@r0n:Whatever....

"8 Random facts about myself"

#1-I'm the only person in SMK Hamid Khan who can solver a pyramix.(pyramid version of the rubic's cube)
#2-I like playing tennis.
#3-I'm a fan of Manchester United!
#4-I love Bible Study!!(lol)
#5-I love the freaking number 5!!
#6-I think Sounja Boy sings for money and fame.(I don't think he can even sing)
#7-I like History(maybe not Malaysia's syllabus..)
#8-I'm a GTA:San Andreas modding addict!!

A@r0n:Are we done?

??:One more thing,tagged 8 more people.

A@r0n:What??

??:Just do it b4 I castrate you.

A@r0n:(mumbles)

The 8 persons I'm forced to tagged.(I know some of them have been tagged by other people,but please,understand my situation...I'm stuck with Mr.?? and his nonsense!

1)Kabian
2)Qian Wen
3)Adele
4)Jonathan
5)Tze Yen
6)Adrian Ooi
7)Braviel
8)Joon Ling

A@r0n:Are we done?Seriously..

??:Not quite,Now I'm gonna....

A@r0n:
(smacks ?? face with his tennis racket)What you said?I DID NOT HEAR YOU!!!(walks out while laughing hysterically..)

The End

No comments: