Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sports Day 2008

Warning:I only have 1 picture...=.=

Okay...this is the 4th year I'm marching...and the 1st year I'm in sports!!So,as the ATL Setiausaha(it's sound much more cooler in Bahasa Malaysia)I'm supposed to hold the plank that bears the name of 39 G.T(S).

To start it of,It was raining.....pouring rain!This can be quite a challenge for the marching and the sports itself.It's has also been 3 years since 39 GTS had won the best marching and the pressure is mounting on our committee especially Saik Ian,the troop leader.We practiced many times and it boils down to this 20 minutes of it.The highlight of all is that my mother is the head of PIBG and well.....this has certainly made my popularity taken to the next,next level!!

After the showdown between scouts,guides,prefects,PBSM and KRS.It's time for sports.I was in the 4x400m blue house team and it consists of me,Jonathan,Bernard and Tashveen.I was the 2nd runner.All I can say is that I've done my best but I think I could do better without the rain as for some reason I can flex my muscles....it could be the cool temperature....imagine running around in Sunshine Square with all the big air-cons.....nuff said.

I'll go straight to the results.PBSM won!!WHAT????!!!!They won??Everyone was shocked including the PBSM themselves....and what's more,the scouts lost to them by 2 points!!That's right..2 points!!!!At least we beat the girl guides and prefects.XD

And also,the 4x100m team got bronze!!Not bad....but we lost overall and it was yellow who got it....that's another surprise...nevertheless the sports day went well and yeah...


NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR FOR SCOUTS AND BLUE HOUSE!!

No comments: