Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged!

Being tagged by Braviel... =.=

INSTRUCTIONS

Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah...but it won't last long...

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you, and why?
Jonathan-Good friends what..although I don't know he can survive or not...XD
Adrian Ooi-The "loner"...that's what he calls himself...but it's good to have him around.
Kabian-Someone to talk about anything...(games,video,indie music,politics....you name it!)

3.What place do you want to go the most?
Not sure...Arizona anyone?

4. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
At school I eat to live...at home or outside I live to eat!

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
Don't know...upload new songs to my mp3?

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

Family...friends and god

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Renovate my house...buy me a decent mp3& cellhphone....an Aston Martin would be nice....register my aventure quest acc. as a guardian...register fraps....limewire PRO....MANY THINGS!!!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I don't know....if she says she likes me then I will!

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
waaa...
1-dedicated to guides
2-good results
3-nice personality

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
smart,smiles alot,patience with my(i have quite a temper),chirstian

11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
I don't know....bias people?

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
Hug would be more appropriate

13. Who you like the most?
Someone.....not the right time to reveal it...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God...Family...friends...school...my life

15. Are you more afraid of failure or loss?
Loss....if you fail you can rise up again;losing someone/something and you will never get it back...

16. Is there anyone you would like to know what's she/him feels towards you?
Yes there is....I just hope it will be a good one

17. If you had the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I tend to be very "ke-po"

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
My school's politics...

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
My life.....and malaysia...

20. What do your friends label you as?
MYSTERIOUS!!!!

People to tag:
Jonathan
Kabian
TzeYen
Qian Wen
Sook Koon

I think 5 will do....FAMOUS FIVE...get it?I don't think so...

No comments: