Monday, November 16, 2009

SPM!

So this is it, in two days time it'll be THE exam I have been studying and working on since DAY 1 in form 1. It is the only sensible reason (albeit by a small margin) of why students in the Malaysian Education system have been blind bulls for almost our lives.

The waiting is already starting to get on me, because I don't want my parents, friends and teachers who have taught us tirelessly ( most of them anyway) till they sweat drops of blood. And most important of all, I don't want to let down God.

Sure, he'll know what I will get for my SPM because he "was,is and is to come", but I think I wouldn't want to ask what I get for SPM. I think I'll find it out myself.....

So, all the best to the SPM candidates, and may all the luck of the world be with you. And together we can survive the ordeal together!

SPM, here we come!!


No comments: