Wednesday, November 11, 2009

7 Days....and it's not enough! (For some of us anyway)

Gosh, with just one look and it's Day 1 for SPM. When I first started school this year, it looked like SPM will never, ever come. Now it seems like most of us wish it'll never come.

I never intend to spoil anyone's day (if it isn't spoiled) and announce that SPM will start in 7 MORE DAYS. But behind all the expectations and "excitements" that happens around this time of the year, I began to realize that my days of White uniforms and cheap slacks are numbered...and it's no double-digit integer.

When I was in Standard in SRJK(C) Chong Cheng. We've been celebrating once UPSR was over. And when the final day in my primary school was going to end. Many of us began to shed tears, cause we may never meet again...I had one friend who was so sad he was bitter in his heart, and kicking his bicycle many times-- And that friend was a really good friend.

As I look back at my Hamid Khan school life, it was enjoyable.I faced many setbacks,(some because of my wrongdoings) and disspoinments, in fact there were many things I wished I could have done to make a difference or have a good experience. It can be from forgetting to buy a share in the "Ko-Operasi" to being a better CF leader, or even trying to be a Warden for a while.

Mind you, I still don't like my school's prefects. It's not because they have to enforce the laws, the problem I have with them is that they sometimes break the laws....heck I can say some of them are worse than the ordinary schoolmates. Yes, there all a few Good Apples in the body but then again....they are the minority. I still remember one time I go against one prefect (who was a senior) for not asking some people to line up while he hold us up.

It is these moments that define one's school life. Now I'm going to face the same thing all over again. This time, it'll definitely be the last.




Unless I don't study in Form 6 though.

No comments: