Monday, May 24, 2010

And so, my college life begins..


http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs023.snc3/11052_212487666957_212468216957_3286335_6977171_n.jpg

If you all didn't know by now, I have already enrolled in INTI Penang's American Degree Transfer Program(May Intake). The reason for being relatively late in enrollment was because I need time to decide whether I should go College and Form 6. Now many of you will surely pick college cause you don't need to wear school uniform and all those stuff but.... for me, Form 6 is also a strong option for me too.

Anyway, I choose INTI in the end. My intake for my program has only 12 students!! So, I thank God for this small amount as it helps me to mix with my new college mates easier. Not only that, the May Intake begins with a short semester, hence, I only take 2 subjects for this 7-week long program. So, it is definitely easier for me to juggle between my work, study and getting to be more used to my new surroundings.

So, I did meet some new friends like Kent, Nick,Manesh and Chen Yu(who was in Hamid Khan for a brief time). Didn't get to know the girls that well yet cause there's only 3 of them!! XD

The 12 of us are in the same class for English, but the majority of us split up between Maths and Econs. Mine was Maths.

For the Maths class, we combined with the March intake student, so the class students would be aroud 20++. I'm also in the same class with Tabitha, whom I met during the AFS interview. We don't really talk much cause the College Maths is quite a touch subject. And I have to score well in this paper so I can have a easier live in college.

So, I'm proud to say I survived a week in college!!! XD

No comments: