Friday, May 7, 2010

3 weird dreams,in one night.

Honestly, I didn't know how I end up in the first dream, let alone 3 of them. It's usual for us to dream about starting without realizing the starting point, or that we're dreaming in the first place.
Anyway, I'll start off from where I'd remembered. Dreams are in bold, my comments between each dreams are in italic.

-----------------------------------------Dream 1---------------------------------------------

So I was walking through some big house, but it kinda looks like my grandma's house in Ipoh..somewhat. In my mind, I was quite angry and wanted to find this girl. It was time I tell her a piece of my mind, face to face. So, I went through this complex, and I finally met her. But with a window blocking me.

I then knock the window just to get her attention. She was talking with some of her friends. When she saw me, I told her to come in cause "we need to talk". But she told me to come out, in a somewhat happy mood.

At that moment, I was really pissed off. And then I shouted at her(but the curious thing is, I didn't hear my voice,though it "looked" like I was shouting hard) telling her that I have been chasing her for so long, it's time she comes to me.

Then she had a teary face, and she walked with her friends out from the scene. I then came out, and find her. But I couldn't find her anymore. So I quickly searched through the place and the yard. After that, I heard sound of a procession, I thought it was a wedding. I found the bride..i thought it could be her...but it wasn't. Then procession left....and I'm left stading, baffled by what happened.

Moments after, the scene changed. It was something that looked like my church...i think. So I walked around, then I saw in one of the rooms, some youth activities inside. I glanced through, didn't see her.... then I walked through a door, the scene changes again. There, in a cafe, was my mum. She then told me "Why worry? Isn't she coming to visit the church this Sunday?

I was puzzled, but I walked out. As I searching, I tried calling her through the phone, but to no avail. Then a call came to me, I thought it was her! But it was my friend, telling me to bring a game because he and his friend wants to play. I just said yes then continue searching, I end up in a familiar street in the middle of the night. Then I woke up.

____________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, I realized that it was just a dream...or a nightmare? I don't know. But either way, it still sucks that we can be together for anytime soon. I looked at the clock, it was 7.15 am. I was supposed to be going to tennis at 8..but...what the hell..i still wanna sleep. So...I sleep!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Dream 2((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

This was quite a short dream, but equally baffling to. My parents and I were watching a play in my church.Forgot what the play was all about, but all I remembered was that after the play, my dad and one of the actors were arguing about something. Apparently about that actors inability to protray an accountant. lol.... it got heated and we all just get my dad away into the car and drove home.

In a car, I told my dad that "if we want to mock someone, mock them until they can't defend themselves, just so to save our faces." Then he wanted to reply back but my mum stopped us. So...it was raining...then there was a motorcyclist who fel from his bike, and rolled over to the other side. We somehow moved over the motorcycle without damaging it...then the dream ended.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was 9 a.m.,but the clear skies couldn't help me comprehend what in the world just happened in the first..and second dream. I'm still going blur about those dreams, but this time, I took a gamble and sleep again, just to see what's in store for me.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Dream 3(finally!!)++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This would be the most baffling of them all. I remembered walking through this elavated walkway, covered in wood planks. With windows along the side.Very much like those you see in western rainforest canopy walkway. As I look out, I saw some kind of church with resort facilities. The whole surrounding matches those with cool-climate places like Cameron Highlands or Fraser Hills.

Then.... I ended up in front of this chapel. I saw my friends near there, then one of them just jokingly told me that I'm still in my pyjamas.

The worst part was...I was in my pyjamas...WHAT???? How the heck my clothes changed to pyjamas?? I dashed back, went into my parents room to change and then went into my room.

What I saw, was like an altar room...with Muslim and Buddhist altars in it. It was really dark and reddish..very scary. I quickly put out the candles in both altar, and the room became light again. Then there was this house keeper(i think) who came in, and told him to put a plant in a lotus-esque pond. Apparently, this symbolizes that I have shunned away from all this religion and are not scared of them. This is also shows I'm a Christian. At that time, it was like something we Christians do.

Then he showed me what "evil" those people do. When I looked out, I saw some ppl in speed boats speeding through the water, and when they stopped at their own places, they just take the water and splash around.

When I turned back, my whole room became like a cafeteria, with many people in it chatting away. I felt that I wanted to pee and went into this room which was supposedly the washroom.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lucikly, I didn't pee on the bed after that dream. But...when I looked back at that dream..i wondered...why in the world I put a plant in that pond? It sounded and look bizarre to say the least.It was already 11.15am, I think I had enough weird dreams for the day.

Anyone mind helping me in interpreting the dreams? I'm at a lost here.....


No comments: