Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4th May...my birthday!



Yes peeps, yesterday was my milestone 18th birthday!!! Really had a great time.
Anyway, few days before this, there were already people wishing my happy birthday. My facebook wall gradually become more interesting during the day when alot of my friends wished me on the Facebook wall! At one point, I got 66 notifications after I offline for just 5 hours!

For me, I took my time to say a thank you to all of them, cause I too wish that when I wish someone happy birthday, I get a reply back. It's basically how I show my appreciation to my friends who wished me. =)

Yeah, it was definitely tiring...I probably got about 100+ wished(including verbally and in my phone). So imagine my face when I saw those scribbles on my Facebook wall. Was shocked and happy at the same time because, despite having to reply 2 each and one of them, I thank God for this because it shows I have many friends.

So, I start off my with working, but for today, just a five hour shift. And then I went to get my cake which still hasn't been eaten yet. XD I will upload the photo later on...

Then, I visited my friend's college cell. Finally, I manage to make it for the CG, and I also want to go because she is leaving for Matrics on May 10...so...I try to take any opportunity to meet her again.I also brought LF also, guessing this would a great chance for him to hear more about God.

But the amazing thing was, not only God let me bring one person only, LF also brought AH and Ryu along! Amazing how God works when we have faith for such little stuffs; God will give you more than you can imagine,

okay.... it's alright...

I mean, it's a good chance to make up and reconcile right?


DAMN YOU...she really changed alot. And not for the better.If last time was because of Shyness, I can guarantee now is because of lansi or arrogance.

And worse part is, is only to me.

Haiz....this is definitely not a nice part on my day, but I still did have fun over there! Especially the discussion.

After that, I went to Seo's house to meet up with my friends from Brotherhood for a while. We played games and I tried my hand on Winning Eleven 2010. I beat Biboo Rabbit 4-1 XD


I was Barcelona, leading 2-0 on the start of 2nd half. =D

Yeah, so that's my gist of 4th May 2010. Sure there was that not-so joyful part. But it's part and parcel of live. I just go on and enjoy life, whacking some hard tackles along the way. Verbally and physically. =)


I think that'll be my life motto!

No comments: