Friday, June 6, 2008

Mood: Not sure...pretty tired...came back from "taman pengakap" cleaning & futsal...

I was Tagged by:
Qian Wen

8 things I'm passionate about:

-my computer
-scouting
-scrabble
-school
-CF
-games
-minesweeper(yes...I'm able to finish the game...I'm officially a nerd =.=')
-my blog
-top gear

8 things I say or do too often:

{say}
-mah de!
-heelloo!
-go and sleep lah!
-cin cai

-do you want my shoe for (breakfast,lunch,dinner,supper)? XD

-ok lah i suppose
-alright!
-waaaaaaaaa

{do}
-blogging
-listen to shuffle music
-watch TV
-play games
-scrabble with myself...
-tennis
-sleep
-read magazine..(clean wan..XD)


8 things i've read recently:

-pengakap muda
-pengakap remaja
-emails
-comments
-other people's blog post
-wikipedia articles
-top gear magazine
-newspaper...=.='

8 songs i could listen over and over again:

-paramore-crushcrushcrush
-axel coon-lamenting city
-didijital&ganjaguru-BAXX
-one republic-stop and stare
-michael jackson-beat it
-yurico-daia no hana
-leona lewis-bleeding love
-robert miles-fable

8 things I learned last year:

-form 3 was the best year of my life!
-how to solve my pyramix(rubic's cube triangle version)
-tcii 2007 was unforgetabble
-what is shuffling
-my house guest room is gonna be my bedroom...
-remember the order of most books in the bible
-the meaning of baptist in church
-how to wear a tie...=.=

8 people to tag : (yay!)

1. Jonathan yeoh

2.kabian
3.yee wen
4.adele(XD..double kill from me and qian wen!)
5.tze yen
6.sook koon :D
7.adrian ooi(shi ah!!)
8.sorry lah...but Qian Wen please do one!

I suppose that's it!

No comments: