Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged...again & again...

Mood:
A little bit sleepy...but somehow I'm smiling away right now..XD

I was tagged by:
Qian Wen

7 facts about me
-I play scrabble...(but not that well..)
-I write with my right hand;I play football better using left foot.(weird huh?)
-I'm an anti click five person.
-I like my school(Surprisingly...)
-My favourite number is 5!
-Top Gear magazine is a must every month!
-I never switch email accounts before. :)

7 things that frightened me
-Looking at a high ceiling.
-Being lost in thailand...
-The fact that I'm organizing the upcoming scout camp.(But I have faith :D)
-No friends to talk to...
-Can't find my "other one"
-Going to hell.(But I won't!)
-Losing my Mp3(Hopefully I won't)

7 phrases always said
-Bo Sui Eh(Not pretty one..)
-Ooi! Cao Oh!!(So smelly!)
-Waliao!
-Hey!
-I'll see you soon!
-Okay okay
-Sua!(Fine!)

7 songs I'm crazy over(for now...)
-Colours of the Harder Style(Showtek)
-Fable(Robert Miles)
-CrushCrushCrush(Paramore)
-Bleeding Love(Leona Lewis)
-Baxx(Didijital feat. Ganjaguru)
-Heaven (candlelight-remix)(DJ Sammy & DO)
-Stop and Stare(One Republic)


7 valuable things for me
-My Mp3
-Handphone(not as much as my mp3)
-My bedroom
-My computer
-My collection of school t-shirts
-Top gear magazine
-My blog

7 first times
-I wrote my 1st poem this year(2008)
-My 1st anime was Samurai X
-My 1st pokemon EX was a Rayquaza(I no loneger play pokemon but I still keep all my cards)
-I started Sudoku when I was form 2
-The 1st time I when on a stage was standard 1 to answer a question..=.=
-1st song I downloaded..(Hate it or Love it by 50 cent.)
-1st bingo I made in scrabble(CAPTAIN)not sure how much though...


7 persons to be tagged

1.Jonathan(start getting used to be tagged..)
2.Adrian a.k.a. Dark
3.Adele(I'm gonna savor the moment she see this XD)
4.Tze Yen(hehe)
5.Jane(Your 1st tag!)
6.Mei Mei
7.Qian Wen(sorry...but no one else d XD)

No comments: