Saturday, June 21, 2008

A very pissed off Aaron

Want to know why?Let me tell you my ordeal..

I went for a troop room cleaning activity,when it was 3.00 p.m.,I decided to stop and went to the bus stop.I went to the bus stop near RECSAM.

When i reached the bus stop...I waited for the bus...but for some reason it took a VERY LONG TIME.When the bus came,I waved my hand,but that driver never stop at the bus stop!He even look at me and yet never came.I was really angry at that time.

I have no choice but to sit on the 301 bus...it was already 3.50 that time.The journey was ok...but now here comes the part that I went mad.

See...the 301 bus no longer goes in Sungai Ara anymore for some reasons God only knows.SO I decided to stop near the mart to get something to drink and continue my journey home.I pressed the button but accidentally pressed too many times.The bus then stop,but the driver never opened the door.

I was confused?What the heck is that driver doing?He then said something:

Driver:Tekan lagi sekali..

Aaron:(I mah tekan)

Driver:TEKAN LAGI SEKALI

Aaron:Saya mahu turun sini.

Driver:TEKAN LAGI LAH!!!SUKA SUKA TEKAN!

My head nearly exploded...

Aaron:SAYA SUDAH CAKAP SAYA MAHU TURN SINI!!KAMU ADA TELINGA TAK??!!

He then just opened..

Then I went to get my drink..while I was on my way home,Auntie Cynthia saw me and offered me a ride home.I really thank god for this.

Look,now when public transport is needed at it's most important time when fuel prices increased,it crashed and burned.Now it's nothing but a joke already.Last time we need to wait for 5 minutes for one to come..now it's a miracle if one ever shows up.

So RapidPenang isn't that rapid anymore eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz. i got no comments. nowadays rapid getting sux la.. sighs. but u got luck. esther's mum saw u... lol