Sunday, April 4, 2010

If you did dropped by,

What's with me?

Up until today, I still have a part of me who can't let you go.

Right now, I just can't imagine me being with another girl whatsoever.

The scar you inflicted on me, whether intentional or not, it's still there.

I can bet the whole world you don't know how I was hurt that time.

I can hid the pain, seal it off with all the fun and joy I had all this while, but nevertheless,

The scar is still there.

I just talked to you just now, but you still don't seem to care.

It's like I'm talking to another person, a very different one from the one I used to know.

It's either an "oh", "lidat lor", "hmmm" or better still, nothing.

I can still talk to you, and trying slowly to stop talking to you so you won't notice,

But it's hard for me to ignore you,cause I can't imagine what would happen if you suddenly realized,

I'm ignoring you like how you did it to me.

Now though, you are in College and all the perks that go with it.

I'm sure you won't bother about me not talking to you.

Of course! All the boys in your college, I'm sure they are better smooth-talkers to me,

and it seems it is working, judging by your Facebook wall.

Those words you chatted, it was my line, my conversation.

But then again, you never give a damn.

No comments: