Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weird Websites

"For the fun of it anyway". That's what I tell people. Random browsing of websites can(and will) give you a more wider view of the world, sometimes a tad TOO clear. Some of it range from the weird and funny to those that are...sinister is word perhaps??

EMO KIDS: For EMO____(place any object here)

http://www.luv-emo.com/

What is the site dedicated to:

Justifying EMO is a kind of lifestyle that everyone on this world should embrace. It even dedicated webpages to defend kids who are labelled as EMO.(It can be seen in the main page, refer to EMO KIDS)

Seeing the website, it makes me feel sad. How pitiful that those EMO jerks have to set up a website to spread their cultural and protect their long-gone integrity.

It's like a shopping mall. You have the hairstyle,clothes,pictures,makeups and wallpapers, or if you are like those who like literature, there's the poetry, quiz and even jokes. Jokes??? And emo???? How contradicting. It's like putting Anwar & Kit Siang together to have Milo Ais in my school canteen.

Benefits:

Seriously, my friends in school could do a whole lot better than what these monkeys can come up with. Better have a trip to Queensbay to undertstand EMO culture. Close Up. http://www.luv-emo.com/images/emowallpaper/emowallpaper12.jpg
(Their message: EMO is good. Reality: I'm a moron and I know it, just that I don't want to admit it.

STORM FRONT : White Nationalist Community

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

What is the site dedicated to:

Idolizing Nazi's and screwing Jewish people all the way. I'm not kidding. There's even a thread in the forum that reads : " The White Nationalist Field Manual."
http://mburgan.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/nazi-propaganda.jpg
(What the cover would probably be like)

As I browse through their threads, some of it are just plain stupid. There's even a "Poetry" section which serves to "Expand your vocabulary and discover the secrets of our language." I even found one thread which reads "Over hyped Jewish Actors".

Any Benefits?( No, seriously)

If you plan to rise up against humanity and revive the Nazi propaganda, this would be the ideal site for you. But seriously,there are better things to do like cap Nazi Soldiers heads in "Call of Duty", sewing or even watching paint dry.

By the way, I found out that Adam Sandler is a jew.


( I play with Remote Controllers just for the fun of it, so slap me in the face)


And my favourite of all.....

CRACKED!!!! America's only Humour and Video Site Since 1958.

http://www.cracked.com/

What is the site dedicated to:

Giving people with nothing to do on the internet something to read about. (That's me!!!)

I stumbled unto this website while reseaching for my debate competition (which we lost spectacularly) and honestly I enjoy reading their articles. Some of the articles are in fact facts that really shed light on the events of the world. I also admire some of the photoshop-ing skills of some of the readers of the website.


http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/original/cracked_relaunch.jpg
(One of their latest magazine, some say the worst)

But be warned, some the articles that are published are, although are reinforced with legitimate sources to back up their facts, are presented in quite an unconventional way.I leave your imagination do the rest of the job.

Benefits?

I can only think of one. None. It's a retarded website for pete's sake. The articles are really there just to make someone laugh or brighten their day. But you should give it a try and read some of the articles and videos posted, it's worth your bandwidth.

**********

Now please be reminded I do not intend to :

1) Promote EMO culture
2) Patronize Nazism
3) or even making fun of Cracked.

I just hope that my readers will have a fun time browsing through websites that helps make the world a more interesting place to live in. Ironically, I'm starting to get scared of the internet. And for good reasons.