Saturday, May 23, 2009

New ManU jerseys??

I was browsing through modifications files for my FIFA 07 game when I noticed one section with the name "09/10 kits".Naturally,I'm curious.

Turns out there were a handful of them.There is the new Chelsea kit which debuted in Chelsea's last week's win against Blackburn.It looks horrible in my opinion.(I'm not saying this because I hate them.)


(Dumb,Dumber and Dumbest,in any order)

Then there's also the Liverpool kit.Well,at least Rafa as something worthy to brag about now.This is the rumoured away kit with a "classy black, red and gold affair"


(The only reason if I'll ever buy a Kop jersey)


And *drumrolls please....



(Eww..)

Yeap,that's right.It would probably the kit Ronaldo will be wearing in football matches.At least the white stipes matches his Mercurial Vapour V.

There's also the away kit,note the Saudi Telecom wording.They are the Red Devils sponsors for next seasons.


(Show off your chest hair by untying the knots)

If you think the designs looks so....retro,it is.The kit is supposed to be based on a previous away kit.


(Spot the difference?)

However,there's also another variation of the new kits.I even have the template of the jersey for my game.


(Home and Away.The name is probably the only way for this shirt to sell high)

Please Lord,at least give us that variation instead of the Kindergarden uniform before that.We really need Malcolm Glazer to clear of their debts before the Red Devils go to hell.Literally.

No comments: