Friday, May 22, 2009

How's your exams?

My science's subjects are finally over!Today we just completed Add Maths paper1 and paper2.I'll "probably" post out all my results if it's "decent" enough. =.=

Anyway, I stopped myself from using the computer during my studies.Yay, Thank you Lord for helping me resist tempatations.That's why I like 1 Corinthians 10:13

Anyway,just to post something out for the sake of it.I recently bought another Rubik's cube.This one is "Made-in-China"; but is surprisingly nice to play around with it.It's very smooth to turn.



I bought that to compliment this:


Yeap,I got it from Wei Lun.And yes,I am able to solve it after I learned the formula from my friends.And after that,we tried to do different patterns with it.


(Completed both,now spot the Toy's-R-Us brand and the former melamine country's product.)

Pattern No.1(Square in a square)



Pattern no.2(Five's and Four's)



Pattern no."1 + 2"9(Five's and Four's and a freaking square to spoil it) =.='



And there's also Pattern no.3( The "L" word) XD



Well, I think that's all.........


(XD)

I also have a Piramix which is essentially a rubik's cube,only it's a pyramid(hence the name).It's easier to do cause if you did study your Form 3 maths,it has only 4 surfaces while a cube has 6 surfaces.




All the best in your exams!!!(I don't believe in luck)

No comments: