Monday, May 4, 2009

5 thougts of the Week III....n my birthday.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday Wishes! Appreciate it. :)

Exams is next week!!!

I sure hope Manchester United beat Arsenal!!! ;P

Menjadi Sekolah Cemerlang Menjelang Tahun 2010...i'm sad to say this but at this rate of how teachers and students are co-operating, it won't happen next year...butI'm confident slowly but surely we will achieve it!

I want grapes and pears....

...........................................................................................................................................

Now on to my birthday....

This year(2009), i celebrated with my parents.We wanted to go to Dragon-i, but the queue was so long...we opted T.G.I.F

Sorry, but I did not taken any pictures there,cause the food as so good. :D
Thinking about it makes me drool....

As for my presents...I got a very,very huge toy even by my standards....


(The big toy, and the even bigger bag to hold it)

(More modelshots....)

That was yesterday.... Thanks mummy and papa! :)


Today.....
Zara & family gave me a small cake at BSF!!
Also, thanks to the senior groups!
Probably the most sincere people I ever met in my life!


(Lol,I've eaten it halfway...but rest assured it looked nice b4 my mouth touched it...)

No comments: