Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Was it meant to never happen at all?

Mood:Angry and dissapointed
Music:Nickleback-This is how you remind me


F
or your information,the TCII patrol seagull under Saik Ian were overall champions last year..and we wanted to meet up again....

1st it was supposed to be March,to also celebrate Joon Ling's bday.But I can't go because I was in Cameroon,and elections was near.So can't go...Then we wanted to do 2 days after elections...but it that failed because some of our parents were concerned that there may be a riot since it was a "tsunami"...

So it was delayed to May.We wanted to celebrate along with my birthday..but the guides can't make it...so we postponed it...again...

Then we decided to do on 2 september.But I can't make it cause it was the day I was suppose to for my 40km expedition..but cancelled cause of a really heavy rain.Moreover,the next week(9 Spetemeber)we had a MBS gathering that Saik Ian wanted to bring our troop there.But Soon Lee don't allow.BTW I also did my 40km expedition on that week...I'll post something up soon :)

Then we decided...17 September cause on the 20th Jonathan is going to Singapore.Then...Saik Ian said he can't go because the parents are concerned about 916.(If you lived in a cave in yr past 10 year,read the papers).The guides were ok and the outing was SUPPOSED to go on.The Jonathan said he can't go without citing a reason.(I don't think I want to know,let alone hear about it).So all was left of the scouts are me and Adrian Hong.Now he also said he can't go because of his parents.(916 I think).

ME??ALONE???I was in a mixed feeling of anger and dissapointment.My parents were kind enough to let me go even if 916 has raised concrens among parents and now??All of them PPK me...I understand if parents don't allow them to go,but it would be alot more better if they told us a little bit earlier,not on the last night when I had my plans compromised for the outing.(the word was bolded for a reason)

My conclusion is that most of them told their parents at the eleveneth hour of the outing,cause assuming they did told earlier,their parents would not allow them in the 1st place because I'm sure they read the papers.

WAS IT MEANT TO NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL??Now I'm thinking of ways to kill of time when we could have a reunion...

No comments: