Friday, September 5, 2008

Sore Losers

Just now as I'm posting up,I played a game of Wordbiz scrabble...then I met this opponent(forgot the name..not even worth remembering).As we were playing,I had a pretty good advantage,over 30 spread.

Then I had this tiles:

S A E ? S G U

I quickly thinked of "SAUSAGE" and then I hentam him/her(whatever the gender is,maybe I'll refer IT as "Donkey") and got 66 points.

Okay,it was pretty good eh?And then..right after that I got this:

R W D D I N E

All I could think of is "REWIND",but wait,the person placed an open E..so...

REWINDED

and I got 81 points for that!I still remember.

Then that donkey resigned from the game,saying it could not be possible to have 2 bingo in a row,I admit I'm still not that good and lady luck probably pass over me that moment butcome on!!People like the Richards and Ganesh could "hentam" bingo's just as easy as their ABC...literally?And that donkey is saying I'm a cheat?Man it is reallt STUBBORN.Can't even accept a good play and she even put me in a "no-play" list.STUPID!If only I could strangle it...but I won't,fortunately for it..

Btw,Tomorrow I'm having a 40 km expedition and so whoever is reading my blog while I'm doing the walk please wish me all the best,OK?

=)

Update:My 40 km expedition has been postponed to next week due to bad weather..according to our scout master.He said it will be bloody dangerous to hike Penang Hill...

No comments: