Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by EVILyn(there's a reason why that was big..XD)

1. What was ur dream when you were a small kid?
Hmm....being way better than my peers i think.

2. What was the happiest thing in your whole life?
Not yet

3. What do you wish to have right now?
Anyone but "friends of feast"(which I have alot right now)

4. When was the last time you Horse Laugh?
Nope.Never had one.

5. What do you realize recently?
Most of my friends are "friends of feast"

6. Which bad habbit of you that is most unacceptable?
Bad-tempered...oh yes..

7. When you're unhappy what will u do?
I will cycle around my neightbourhood.It makes me feel I'm the one "cycling" to my
destiny without any interfearance.Good or bad.


8. What are you afraid of losing?
Those that matters to me right now.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
I'm able to drive my car(hopefully not a jalopy) all over Penang.

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
Hmm...see how the circumstances are.Usually I will only confess after she does.
Even if she said she used to have a crush,I will take it manly n tell her the truth.I more prepared now...

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
Politicians....hypocrites....racist...oh wait did I sum it up with the 1st one?

12. Define Loneliness.
No true friens....no family...no GOD

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
I'm doing the best I can to improve it right now.Go figure.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
Just now when I watched "Freedom Writers" It was amazing how one inexperienced teacher would go great lengths to help her so-called "scumbags of the society" to be students who are understanding to each skin and graduate from highs school despite oppositon from even the school.

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Somewhere in Melbourne...I think it's the 12 Apostles rocks.

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Over and Over - Nelly feat. Tim Mcgraw

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
She?

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
My AKPN.....End-Years exam....slipping away from her....

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Say this: "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;and wisdom to know the difference;and the will to stand up for you".


20. Who are you thinking of right now?
Her

I'll tag:

Sook Koon,Qian Wen,Adele,Adrian,Sukumaran

No comments: