Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Untitled.......for now.

I'm off to a BBQ later this evening. It's kinda like a farewell for the form 5's for two years of hard work and a year of preparations for the form 4's. Hopefully I can be there earlier to help up and possibly get the first taste of what is to come. ;)

Anyway, school has been relatively quiet these few days. And I mean it literally. Attendances has been predictably very low, and although the HM will do something about it, I doubt any of the "soon-to-be" school leavers will pay a single attention to her.

We'll see about that, but I must admit I like a smaller class. It's easier for me to do my studies this way. But oh well, it's the school's calling. They have to execute power to show they are still relevant and mean business to the students. Let's hope they are not like our National Football Team with all the teeth broken from all the whipping they get playing against other lesser teans. What tigers.....

No comments: