Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Smile

Adrian sent me this SMS.I mean, I know most of the part,but don't really know the whole meaning.Thank god, someone helped me to translate the whole thing. Word by word. XD
Thanks Sin Mun!!

SMILE

Is the easier way to show…

Honesty..

Gladness...

And..

is eternal..it will always be remembered...

Whatever that has happened(good,bad,tired,touching or whatever else)]

Just Smile....


Lets a smile always be with you no matter where you are..

You too, must keep on smiling for the world to see.

I know you are very self-conscious(Am i??? Yes you are!)

Yes or no?? Haha....it's rhetorical...

Even when we are far apart...

Walking our own daily lives....

But, I have something important to give to you...

You MUST use it whenever you can...

I know you will, you always will...



Thx for reading…^^

No comments: