Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just for fun?

Four Names You Go By:
Aaron,A Cheong!,Ah Miao,Mysterious...

Two Things You Are Wearing Right now:
Pyjamas..top & bottom XD

****You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY****
(right....)

Do you still have feelings for your ex?
NO

Have you ever been given roses?
no

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
wait wait....City Of Angels...yeap, I'm sure

How many times have you honestly been in love?
2 times i think...maybe more...nah,2

Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yeap,God gives every1 one ppl to share his/her life

What's your current problem?
Tomorrow's exam and I'm still blogging,go figure.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
YES.Not gonna specify it.

Your thoughts of online or long distance relationships?
Nothing beats meeting the person and interacting with him/her!

Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
?

Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
I always try to cheat on my computer games so,yeah!

How many kids do you want to have?
I have no idea..

What is(are) your favorite color?
Blue & Red

Do you believe you truly only love once?
No,but it's worth it.

Imagine you’re 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
I won't..but this is when I'm 16 so we'll shall see XD

At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
15...how sad

What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
Simply Red - You make me feel brand new

Do you know someone who likes you?
No

Do you like anyone?
Sure,I'm a "God-Fearing,Peace Loving,Man of the People!"

XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IS it tagged? create by who?? XD