Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today

Cik Furziah came to our class and asked me and Wei Lun to give some tips to the form 3 students to score well in their PMR.

Naturally Wei Lun start 1st since he "PPK" the day when the top students went to the stage and tell the whole school how to score well.

After that it was me.I had nothing much to say since this was kind impromptu.Some students asked how to score Sejarah and Maths.I just told them to do lots of exercises for each of the subjects.I even told them to force themselves to love sejarah cause I know how much sejarah can be a pain in the a*r*s*e....someone even asked how to study all 7 subjects with 4 days left as he did not study all year...lol...his a prefect btw..

Went to physics today*...nothing much happened except that the class had a blackout for 2 times.Kabian's new Ferrari Edition Motorola V6 was bloody cool!The camera has a flashlight and he used it during the blackout to play around.The light was really bright I could swear most of us was nearly blinded by it!

*and I saw her...

No comments: