Monday, February 8, 2010

The time of my life? My foot...

So, apparently after I posted all 75 letters to the schools to invite them for our March 20th Rover Owl (C) Campfire, the majority of my workload is SUPPOSEDLY gone. But now, more sh!t was shoved to my face.


1) The leader said I need to send 200 letters. (As if 75 wasn't enough)
2) All letters aren't received by ANY schools.
3) Many people said I posted the wrong stamp(75c). Hello! More experienced post office workers told me and my mum 50c is good enough for the entire Malaysian penisular.
4) The JPN did not fax back the letter yet, I'm forced to call my way to the Penang and Kedah JPN,
5) Now I'm handed the task to call SMK Air Itam to call whether we have permission to use the compound cause miraculously* he's cellphone have "network" problem.

I am so convinced the schools received the letters, cause none were sent back to me if it was undelievred to the respective schools. But no....they don't give a damn, they said all 200 letters have to be send by this week.

What the bloody hell, even if I send all 200 letters by this week, and none of the school did not receive it, what? Resend again? BULLSH!T!!!! And if the campfire did not go as planned, now am I going to claim all the money I spend on photostating and stamps. THOSE ARE NOT CHEAP!!!!

Well, just as Forest Gump said, Sh!t Happens.

1 comment:

bavriel said...

I think the school admin not yet approve the letter nia gua....