Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, no school for me for these few months! Now I can sleep in late(relatively) and wake up late. But then again, I don't have much opportunities to meet my friends or make new ones. This is the time of the year where building old relationships comes in....


So here I am, scribbling new words for this blog post, while waiting for my mum to pick me up to run some errands. Come on, I'm not gonna sit in front of my desktop every hour,minute or every second! But this is what she thinks I'm gonna do, so she plans to drag me to the other end of the world to do stuff which I have no part to play. So much for Dawn of War,FIFA07 and youtub-ing BEG, Big Bang dan SNSD....


(Haiz....)

Anyway, I am reading Calvin and Hobbes all over again! Still midway from reading all my collections, but it pays to read my childhood memories once again...and it isn't Calvin's, but wait I AM reading his but..... forget it. Bye!

No comments: