Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trials

Tomorrow will be the day the majority of SPM candidates will be having their trial exams(With the exception of CGL of course). Some slightly later, some will start after today.

And it would be the inevitable period where people will mourn or groan aloud that they can't do it, will fail their subjects badly and daa dee daa dee daa...

I mean, if they really want to spend their time groaning, they could save their tears and their whining for the economy, global warming, political chaos or even the burial of MJ.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-3/michael-jackson-goofy.jpg
(Boohoo, I'm dead)

Back to the topic, while some starts groaning about their exams, some come out with "equations" that justify why students fail in exams. Ever heard of the list of things people do in a lifetime and how much time each of those chores took? (e.g. Talking - 4 Days) and then they subtract an average life span with all their chores which leaves studying into 0.

Okay, I admit I was amused by that. But it does not justify those who work hard for their results and earned 8A's or more. Some to the extent of 20. Are you trying to suggest that those who study so hard that they would leave out their daily chores? You think these people are zombies???


http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/zombies_sf_6.jpg
(Pictured: SPM top scorers)

You could say that she took multiple subjects related to her faith(that is Islam) and that is the reason she could achieve so many A's. But then again, 20 subjects are tiring enough, not to mention the papers each subject consist of. So, applause to this girl who is very lucky just to have a plate of rice on her table.

At the end of the day, everyone can do well in their studies. Some may not be academically talented, but they can still earn a decent score. As for me, all I want is that I have the assurance that I done well and that "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."- 2 timothy 4.7

So, study without fail cause you will fail without study. (I hope I can copyright this phrase)

Until next time.


No comments: