Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lol..

I finally went to the Saturday tennis session once more after more than 2 years.(I opted for the Sunday evening class instead).Anyway,my dad recommended me to change back to saturday so that i have Sunday evening all to myself. XD

Today's lesson was quite interesting.As I was playing, some of my coach's students(A) went to the training court and played.Then some kids(B) from the "other" coach came in and "halau"them out...

Surprisingly, the "other" coach went and told B to get out and let A to continue playing.He specifically went and lectured one of the B's (wearing yellow).

Dang...the boy (yellow) keep on denying he did not "halau" them out.Lolz...we all know that's his lying,I'm pretty sure he himself knows it too,But he still keep on denying....he's so good at it,heck I sure if we played a DOTA match, he'll probably deny more creeps in that single match than I could manage a lifetime.(mind you,I'm not that great of a DOTA player...)


Man...it's so hot today......

No comments: