Friday, January 18, 2008

Form 4 thus far....and I got a new phone!!!

Well,this is 2008 and I am starting Form 4 this year.I was stremed to 4SI(no surprise...) and well....so far it's not so good.So many homework,I barely have time to watch TV!!!And the worse part is American Idol has started!!!WAAAA!!!!

All I can say is that a certain teacher(4S1 knows) likes to give us notes to copy everytime she comes in!!!!Man.....now I'm beginning to dislike Sejarah....although there are a few good teacher worth mentioning like Mr.Micheal Choong who teaches so well,the prefects don't even bother going to recess just to listen to him.And there's Mr.Goh who so far teaches pretty well and can make jokes at the same time.He too can be serious and be funny at the same time!

And also.....I FINNALY GOT A NEW HANDPHONE!!!!!
it's a Motorala W510...All I can say is that I enjoy using this phone.It's an all-rounder with a basic and simple menu and functions.The sound quality is too decent.And I can add ring-tones directly from my Memory Card which many phones can't do that.

No comments: