Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ibu Angkat / Bapa Angkat SMK Hamid Khan

Well,these people are the teachers in SMK Hamid Khan that are assigned to help selected students(mostly to students) in preparing their PMR and SPM.

Well,over here are the students and the teachers they got respectively in my class,3 Bestari(only the first names are typed for safety reasons....):

Larry F ---------------Cik Cheah
Rubhakumaran ---- En. Kamsani
Jonathan -----------Cik Lee
Liew Chew Ho ------Cik Furziah
Clarence ------------Pn. Suraya
Gogheswary --------Pn. Koh
Adrian --------------Pn. Saw
Leng Kabian --------Pn. Murzi
Daryn --------------Cik Chow
Irene ---------------Pn. Zainab
Aaron V ------------Pn. Nik'
and last but not least me...
Aaron C ------------Pn. Wong

Well,those with the names bolded are the most craziest and well,unlucky in some place that just made the whole class laugh....mine got the loudest...and those with italic fonts are those the class considered the luckiest for the students.

Well,a lot of people wished me "good luck " with my new ibu angkat,but hey,Pn. Wong teached me for 2 years and I as a students can get a long with my teacher pretty well, I think....hopefully....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo... junior... im being nosy parker.... the foster program was initiated during my year, and I got Pn. Koh from KH.... Well hope u have great time with Pn. Wong.